Registering with AngloINFO is quick and simple and gives you a lot of additional opportunities to benefit from AngloINFO's many services. It's also completely free of charge.Read More...
English Language Media in the Costa del Sol
Information about the local and international English language print and broadcast media that is available in the Costa del Sol...
There are many options for those seeking English-speaking radio stations, as well as print publications, when living in the Costa del Sol.
Costa del Sol radio stations in English
- Ace FM: English-speaking radio station broadcasting on 106.8 FM and online 24 hours a day. Live presenters bring music, news, local information and events. Requests and dedications can be e-mailed or telephoned to the studio:
Tel: 952 597 204
- CCfm (Coast & Country Radio) Radio: Broadcasts from Estapona to Nerja along the coast and to Ronda and Antiquera inland. Chat and DJ-led music shows playing tracks from the 60s to contemporary music
- Central FM: English-language radio station broadcasting to the Costa del Sol playing classic rock and contemporary music, with chat, interviews and regional and national news
98.6 FM, 103.8 FM
- Coastline radio: English-language local radio with news, chat and DJ led music shows
- Global Radio: Broadcasting from Miraflores Playa
- Onda Cero International: An English-speaking radio station on the Spanish network. There are also programmes in German and several Scandinavian languages
- Onda Cero International (OCI): English-language chat and music, local news from Altea and BBC World Service news feeds (part of the larger Spanish broadcaster, Onda Cero Radio)
101.6 FM (Marbella)
- Talk Radio Europe: Malaga-based English-language talk radio station with music, news and sport. On Costa del Sol 91.9/104.8 FM (also Costa Cálida 92.7 FM, Costa Blanca 88.2/95.3/105.1 FM, and on-line)
- Spectrum FM: Covering the Costa del Sol, Costa Blanca, Costa Calida and the Costa Almeria
- Wave 96FM: Classic hits music radio broadcasts from Torremolinos
- The British forces radio: Broadcasts from Gibraltar
93.5 FM and 97.8 FM
Local print publications in English include the following:
- Spanish Sun: weekly English-language newspaper distributed through southern Spain and the Costa del Sol at newsagents, bookshops and airports. Local, regional and international news and special interest sections
- The Resident: monthly newspaper for all English speakers living in the Estepona/Casares/Manilva area
- Absolute Marbella: a glossy lifestyle magazine with fashion, travel, sport, motoring and a "faces and places" section
- Costa Golf: publication for golf enthusiasts
- Friday-Ad: a free weekly publication
- The Costa del Sol News: local news stories, events, community news
- Andalucia Magazine: written in English, German and Spanish
- Essential Marbella Magazine: full colour features on lifestyle, travel and fashion
- H! Magazine: free English language society magazine
- Hello!: English-language version of the Spanish society magazine, Hola!
- Sur: English language community news, Spanish news, columns, and a large classified ad section
- The Olive Press: Granada province fortnightly news publication
- The Town Crier: news and events from Andalucia
- Look Out: free quarterly glossy magazine for foreign residents in the south of Spain
- The Inland Trader: advertising magazine with news and articles
- Smile Nerja: local information source for Nerja
- Euro Weekly News: a series of six, localised, English-language newspapers distributed free every Thursday throughout mainland Spain, Mallorca and the Algarve. Each edition contains local news, satellite TV guide, plus European news and financial information (including stocks and shares listings), events and items of local interest
- To find Costa del Sol distribution locations: Click here
- Country Life: For people living inland Andalucia. Has articles on fashion, health, beauty, homes with an information and business directory
- Costalife: For people living on the Coast between Benalmadena and Marbella. Has articles on fashion, health, beauty, homes with an information and business directory
- The Costa Connection: General interviews and reviews
- Kids on the Costa: For parents and their children living on the Costa del Sol, with articles and and events guide on things to do after school and on days out
- Key to Mijas Costa: General advertising with reviews, property news, leisure ideas and a restaurant guide
- H! Society: Lifestyle guide, celebrity news, fashion
English-language talk radio station with news, current affairs, sport and music. Costa del Sol... Read more...
At Blevins Franks we see ourselves as the leading tax and wealth management advisers for UK... Read more...